We help professional brewers face on-going challenges and successfully meet future growth.
For aspiring professionals, we light the road and clarify the steps to success.
A dream becomes a real-world goal when we write it down.
Professionnal Brewing Recent Posts
- How to Make a (Good) Microbrewery Business Plan First there is the dream. Then comes the most important question that is rarely asked. How important is a business plan to pro brewing? A solid business plan is the most consequential facet of any… Continue Reading
- How To Start a Brewery Business in 2021: 12 Steps to Your Dream Coming True I had the good fortune to brew professionally for 10 years, founding 2 breweries in Asheville, NC: Green Man and French Broad Brewing Company. They were founded in 1997 and 2001 respectively. I grew them… Continue Reading
- Are Branding and Labels Important in Starting a New Beer Venture? This is a resounding yes! I will stand and shout it from the mountaintops. Branding and labels are everything. If they were cars, they would correlate with make and model. A strong brand identity defines… Continue Reading
- Is the Microbrewery Business Profitable? (With Tables & Stats) With 7,000+ breweries in the United States all signs would point to…yes! Yes, if it is planned with precision, forethought, and a strong team. No, if it is hastily thrown together because a homebrewer had… Continue Reading
- How Much Space Is Needed for a Brewery? (Real-Life Examples) I built two breweries in my time. One was Green Man in Asheville, at 367 square feet or so, plus 120+ of walk-in. It was a small brew-pub system. The other was French Broad Brewing… Continue Reading
- 8 Ways to Raise Money to Start a Brewery Starting a brewery is hard work and serious business. It takes two primary things, money and talent. One without the other will get you nowhere fast. Are you a Master Homebrewer, ready for a second… Continue Reading
- 6 Differences Between Home Brewing and Commercial Brewing Here at KissMyBrew, home brewing is our focus, our mission. As evidenced by the 7,000 + extant breweries in the US right now, many homebrewers and enthusiasts have gone strictly commercial. Here are 6 things… Continue Reading
- How Much Does It Cost to Start a Microbrewery? Building a commercial brewery is a noble and exciting endeavor. For many, it is a dream they feel ready to realize. But starting a microbrewery isn’t cheap and easy. I founded two breweries in Asheville,… Continue Reading
- Microbrewery Equipment List: All You Need to Get Started If you are really passionate about homebrewing and want to consider starting your own business, I offer an overview on how to get started with your own microbrewery. I lived in Asheville, NC for 18… Continue Reading